Friday, December 9, 2011

Random Update (12.8.12)

Grieves concert on Monday was the greatest $13 I have ever spent. If you're interested, look into his work. He's one of the most talented lyricists/rappers/artists I know, and his live show was even better than his studio recordings. Not many modern hip-hoppers or rappers can live (pun) up to that.


The t-shirt

Tomorrow (Friday) is the last day of classes before finals week! Also, Friday is the last day I plan to spend time going out and about a lot, because here in college, finals account for anywhere from 40%-70% of your final grade. Thus, I will be studying my hind-quarters off this weekend and throughout next week. I pride myself in not resorting to caffeine. Yet. As I mentioned, Friday should be fun. I'm going ice-skating again (I WANT MORE EMBARRASSMENT!!!) with Annmarie, Susan, and probably others. And I forgot to mention: it's finally dropped below 50 degrees here. Come at me, Northeastern weather patterns.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD YOU SAW GRIEVES. OHHHHH FUDGEEEEE That is so unfair. I am so jealous. BAH I want your life. Was he with the whole Rhymesayers crew or just by himself? If POS was there too I may just paint my body orange out of shame. You. Are. One. Lucky. Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were two openers that we missed. He came on at 10:30 and played until a little before 12:00. We arrived at 10:20 and caught the end of a talented lady-rapper. But yeah I feel like a Grieves prophet here at BC. Two of the girls who went had never heard of Grieves until Saturday night, went Monday night, and now he's one of their favorite artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's got to be the Prophet of Grieves. That sounds kind of like a Magic card... Anyway, I'm not surprised the girls liked him, because the man makes incredible music. Still. So. Jealous. I saw Ojos de Brujo last night (also for about $13) and Grieves would have been infinitely better

    ReplyDelete