Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Random Update (11.22.11)

Dear College,

Thanksgiving is the first real, honest-to-goodness break since you occupied my life. Having worked my posterior off the last week with your three midterms and two essays, I could not feel any better now that I am getting away. It was only last weekend that my stress went away. You offered me solace with the following: the "Neon Newton" super fun dance party on Friday, the Arsenal game Saturday morning (I don't know how I got up for that, but I did), ice skating Saturday night, and the BC playoff game on Sunday. It's been a nice two-and-a-half months, but as for now, College, I plan to read what I want, have standard sleep cycles, and eat amazing food with amazing people in the land they call Rugby Hall.

Enjoy the pictures. And don't worry, College, I'll be back soon.

Will

 From left to right: Hannah, Christine, yo, Crystal, Angela, Libby, Alex, Chris
 1) My face is ridiculous because 2) Alex didn't know what to do with his hand and 3) I put my hand on his because I thought it was funny
I'll let you guess why my pants are soaking wet...
(Thanks to others for the photos!)

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome, Will! LOVED :)

    Enjoy your break from college and rest a lot! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving...We don't have it in Brazil.

    I wish I were in BC with all of you! Seeing you guys enjoying college makes me really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with the hand on your friend's hand. It makes me think of the story that Jake sometimes tells in mixed company about Number 83, and the woman who screamed at him, 'Don't touch that hand!' I wonder if I can make him tell that story at dinner tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be inquiring after the mysterious Number 83.

    ReplyDelete