Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random Update (11.1.11) <-- symmetry

Midterms are over. Monday is over. The sky is over! No, Serj Tankian. Not here. Not now.

Tonight we have intramural playoffs in the huge football stadium. I am bringing camera [editor's note: game was cancelled, reasons unknown]. Afterwards a few folks are watching Life of Brian. Tomorrow is the last Men's Varsity Soccer home game vs. UNC. Thursday is the night football game vs. Florida State. Friday is a hockey game vs. Maine. Friday is a mountain hike in New Hampshire. Also, I mentally defeated a sickness. I felt myself getting sick and said "Nooooooo! Not this week!" so I got better. Hot showers, cough drops, and music might have helped too. Email me with any questions for the blog and I'll gladly answer them! Albeit sporadically.


Can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving! Hasta luego.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic Serj Tankian reference; that made me laugh aloud (LAL)
    See you at Thanksgiving, chief ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be relieved that midterms are over...I'm sure you did well.

    You seem to like sports and you seem to be very active too. I love your disposition!

    And it's very interesting the mental power we have, it's a good ability, don't you think? I'm glad you got better.

    Oh, and don't forget to post the photos of Thanksgiving, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serjy McSerj! Glad you enjoyed the reference.

    Sure thing, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete