Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random Update (9.20.12)

Been busy. Last weekend Mitchell and Dad visited which was nice. Shout out to Jane for her birthday yesterday. One year closer to death! But yeah I have been busy. Club soccer has practice 2.5 times a week, I'm taking 19 credits of classes (5 classes + lab), and then there is, like, college: the (allegedly) best time of my life going on that I should gobble up like I gobble up Cool Ranch Doritos. But I do find time for the important things in life like puns and blogging. 

Here are some puns (all original, but the good ones are usually not mine):
Why are solar-powered cars so popular in Southern Africa?
-They never Madagascar.
Why does South America smell so bad?
-Peeeeeeeeeru!
Why did the East African wear high socks and short shorts?
-He only wanted to Tanzanias. 
What do you call mosques in Quito?
-Mosquitoes. 
Why can Ecuador open locks with its feet?
-It has a key-toe (Quito). 
Why are writing classes so hard in Nashville?
-They have to write Tennessees a week.

Apparently now is the time to sign leases for off-campus housing for junior year. Freshman year just ended and people are planning for junior year. I have 4 years of housing and I also will be living off-campus for the rest of my life. I will not be part of this off-campus scramble. A similar time-crunch is experienced with regard to the study abroad office. I want to go to Spain in spring of junior year, and applications are due early next semester. Meaning decisions about those applications are due much sooner. My major and core requirements do not share my desire to go abroad. They scream, "Stay and finish us, you lazy, worldly bumpkin!". To which I reply, "Be quiet. I order you to be quiet!". To which they do not reply, because this personification of silly things has gone far enough. But the picture you get.
JM, Jim, Veb, Zach, Mike, me (Pat and Jose m.i.a.)

Not doing names here.

Freakin' sweet.

BC

Caaaaaalling all squad cars in the aaaaaaaaarea!



No comments:

Post a Comment