Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Update (5.14.13)

Classes are done, people have left, sophomore year is over, and I still feel like a freshman. I will be in the dorms for a few more days until graduation on the 20th working on campus. Today the group of us helped to distribute gowns and caps to the seniors. Our boss got us pizza for lunch, which was cool. It's a very chill job, I am very thankful my friend Zach told me about it. Yesterday was my first day of summer, with absolutely nothing planned. In the morning/afternoon I helped Christine and her dad/sister move her things out, and later that evening I got some food at lower with Miguel and Phillipe after tailgating at the varsity baseball game for a little while with my friend Andy (he is on exchange from Ireland).  Then I helped Miguel move his suitcases to our friend Sebastian's house, which is off campus, and watched the NBA playoffs with a bunch of Spanish-speaking people. Hanging out with them is always good practice for Barcelona. I left the house after the game to go back to campus, and said bye to Miguel, who flew out this morning back to Texas. All my roommates left yesterday as well, so the 8-man suite is so empty. Thank goodness I have a lot of posters, or else it would be very dreary at boring times like in the afternoon like it is as I write this post. 

Basically, I will be hanging out with the seniors and other folks who are around campus for the next few days when I am not at work. I might bus up to Portland and stay with Pat for a night to see an Iron and Wine concert. That could be fun. The next few days will be a good time, but it still kinda feels like a ghost town at BC, and it is strange knowing that sophomore year is already over.


The view from the top of the parking garage. That grass is so nice... too bad BC still lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment