Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wonderland!

 We went to Wonderland! It's the last stop on the T (blue line) and the beach is a short walk away. That's Jeff on the left, my partner is crime. Oh, and we're roommates.


The whole group! From left to right, it's Pat, Briana, Luiza, Kelley, Jeff, and myself. Good group of folks. Alex, who turns his back quite literally at the thought of being in photos, captured this lovely one. So, I guess it's not actually the whole group.


Beach recon. Deciding what spot to claim was a big group decision. We did well.


Beach! It's a bay-type thing here, so no waves. But, beach! 


Here is (from left to right again) Jeff, Alex the aforementioned back-turner, Kelley, and me. Lovely crane and apartments in the background. I guess it woulda made sense to take this facing the other direction... 


Got some soft-serve and milkshakes. 


The exodus ~4:30 PM 


Copyright Jake Hamel, All Rights Reserved. Alyssa over on the right there is priceless.  


My twin, Matt. We have our moments.


Gang sign and/or plea of innocence.


A big huge enormous thank you to Luiza for bringing a camera. Now I can prove my existence to persons of familiar relations!

1 comment:

  1. WILL!!! I love your blog. Your comments on the pictures make me laugh. Kassy looks at me weird because I'm laughing by myself staring at the computer screen (oh well).

    At least I don't have to translate yours!! But I'm glad you have fun reading Portuguese. Maybe one day we'll be speaking it. (or singing Armandinho... NEVER)

    Also, an anonymous person commented on my post asking you to allow anonymous comments on your blog because apparently they want to comment on it (wow, that sentence). I have no idea who it is, just passing the message along!

    haha :P look at you, gathering Brazilian fans already.

    ReplyDelete