Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random Update (9.4.11)

BC is great, everything here is confirming my decision ! We just got back from a boat cruise (12-2 am) . It was a really nice view and I am slowly getting to know people by more than their first name and the familiarity of their face . That seems to be the overused and unavoidable thing to do with fellow freshman . Name, rank, serial number, then move on and forget everything you just learned about that person . Other things that happened are the football game, which was very exciting . They lost 17-24 . I don't particularly care because I had a good time, but that's too bad for the team . Also, despite any second thoughts about jumping into rooming with Jeff, it was almost certainly the right decision . We've been hanging out a lot, although we do go solo around to 3places just because, well, we are individuals and not insane . Ummm these last few days have felt super long . My room is great, even though we don't have a fridge, microwave, XBOX, PS3, or anything fancy . Spongebob posters and music seem to get the job done . And we try to avoid staying in our dorm rooms . I actually went for a run from Newton to Upper and around the reservoir . The weather is perfect and the run is scenic, I guess . 

I plan to get up at 10AM, eat a waffle, and then call home tomorrow around lunchtime . I may, however, sleep right through that . I'm pretty exhausted emotionally and physically . 

Expect more random updates, but also expect them to live up to their title, namely the "random" bit .

No comments:

Post a Comment