Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random Update (7.4.12)

After a long weekend home, I'm back in Boston for the last installment. I worked Tuesday, and I was really excited because my whole crew did really well! It's nice working with cool people. I took the 4th off, and slept in a little until rousing myself slowly with some music by The Head and the Heart. They are class. For lunch, Sam, Dennis, Matt, Zach, Najee, and a few other folks meandered on down to Boloco for lunch. After eating and debating the legality of littering compostable plastic cups. Zach wants to plant some and see what happens. This also brought up the question of littering biodegradable items like banana peels. We need a president who knows the concerns of its constituents, right now both candidates are so out of touch. They have no idea of our concerns and questions.
We walked back to the house, and lots of friends of friends were over doing American things like playing "Born in the USA" (ironically a very critical song of America!). Matt is up from Jersey and back from Ecuador, he's good at FIFA. 
Prudential building and moon.

1 comment:

  1. The first picture looks so perfect! I think cities are much more beautiful at night because of the lights! I can see the moon! You're very involved with what's happening to your country...That's really amazing.

    ReplyDelete