Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Update (2.10.12)


After a long week of marathon training, Spanish tests, Boston Symphony Orchestras (2nd time!), John Milton's poems, electromagnetism, and 400 meter races, it was quite a wonderful Friday afternoon and evening. A 3 and 1/2 hour nap (to catch up on the 4 hours of sleep from the previous night) was much enjoyed. I sported my amazing red one-piece long johns, which make me feel like Hawkeye Pierce from M*A*S*H. Tonight Christine and I watched Remember the Titans and an episode of M*A*S*H. I forgot to tell her who Klinger was, and she was thoroughly confused when the hairy man in a dress entered the operating room. That was a good laugh.

An aside to mom: your cinnamon bread is quite possibly the most popular baked good on the Boston College Newton campus. No pressure, but, you know, any time you wanna send some more... the two loaves are invariably gone within three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment