Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Update (3.27.12)

The brunt of my marathon training is over. We had our 21-mile run on Sunday along the real Boston Marathon course, and I finished under my target time with a 2:25. This is exciting because I will be extremely close to breaking the 3hr barrier if I keep that pace! Race day is Monday, April 16th. Also, I "ate" those gu packs that runners are supposed to use during marathons. They are an elixir (or gelatin?) or life, tasting good and giving me energia. Other events from this weekend include guiding (edited) to South Station on Friday evening to pick up her best friend, shuffling with Sam and Matt and Dennis at the Mediterranean Ball, and going to the ALC Showdown. The last is a huge dance competition held in the hockey/basketball arena. Quite entertaining!

Just this evening some female comrades at dinner were talking about flatulence. Hence the comment card:

No comments:

Post a Comment