Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Update (4.24.12)


I did not go to class last Tuesday, I was so sore. I have been sore before. But never debilitatingly so. My quads were punctured by phantom needles whenever I applied the smallest pressure, my calves would not raise my torso for proper steps, and unfortunately my back was really sore from the inability to move correctly during sleep.

 However! I'm quite a bit better now. In fact, I'm fantastic. My hip and ankle have recovered completely from their lagging injuries that never really had the chance to heal properly under the marathon training regimen. I've also been playing soccer as much as my schedule and weather allow (the weather is not, I've found out, mine). This past weekend was gorgeous, 70 degrees with fluffy clouds and sun, which gave me the impression that it was mine. Today it was cold and rainy, so I learned it was not. But! Saturday I enjoyed the interesting festival of colors, called "Holi". You wear white, you eat good food, you go nuts and throw powder at your friends. It was a good time. Just look at the photo evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment