Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Update (3.3.12)


February officially broke the land speed record for how fast a month can go by. And she even ran an extra day. This is all terribly impressive and frightening, which it makes me want to carpe my diems even more in the coming months here at Boston College.

My classes ended at 11:50 yesterday and I had lunch with (edited) and her friends Heather and Sacha in Mac. Afterwards, Pat and I had plans to go undercover in the Chocolate Bar (a coffee/sweets shop) to spy on our friend Angela during her date, plans that we carried out. We held up newspapers and sat mysteriously across the room. We actually did not bother them at all, Angela and Chris (her date) had a very nice time, just to put any worries to bed. After an hour or so of chatting, I started seeking out friends who were leaving for spring break. I said bye to Charae (California), Matt (Manhattan), (edited) (New Jersey), and Christine (New Jersey), which felt accomplishing, I did not expect to see them all in such quick succession before they left on planes and trains.

Last night Angela, Anne, Hannah, Elisao, Eric, Ben, and myself all went downtown to Longhorn Steakhouse and then to the movie theaters to see the 9:45 showing of Wanderlust. I had a salad and finished everyone else's steaks. This allowed me to eat steak and still be not too full to eat movie theater popcorn. I was proud of my strategy. The movie was great! Not a movie for mom or Jane (it's about hippies... use your imagination), however it was really great fun. Highly recommended.

Tomorrow I leave for Appalachia at 9:30 AM. Wish me luck, I shan't be randomly updating for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment