Monday, June 11, 2012

Random Update (3.13.12)


 Monday at the PA state capitol building.

 
This is the courtroom. There was an intricate painting that depicted both 'L-O-V-E" and "L-A-W" in a beautiful unison of idea and art, via wordsearch. Alas, I have not a photo of the painting itself.

 The house of reps. Go government!

 The Triplex, where I worked most of the days. It is the future home to the Garcia, Mitcheltree, and Eliot families.

 
Hammerin'

Barrelin' with Sam (right) and Matt (rear). Sam was emotional support, obviously Matt and I did all the heavy  lifting.

Ok. This photo ended up being absolutely ridiculous. I look like a giant lumberjack.

 
Dave, our fearless leader.

From right to left: Sam (leader), Caroline, Ashley, Caroline (not the same one, obviously),  Arjun, and myself.

The guys from left to right: Dave, Nick, Arjun, Matt, Sam, Craig (Habitat guy), me, Matt, and Connor (leader).

Group picture of guys with size 32 waistlines. It was a joke photo, but true. Same, Matt, Arjun, me.

This is the creepy white altar boy murderer in his element: praying in a pavilion at midnight. Kudos to Matt for the photo.


We stopped at Bass Pro Shop the last day, just for kicks and giggles. There are people in this photo, believe it or not.

Kitchen duty! With Eric (crazy cook) and Dave.

The fruits, er, vegetables, of my labor.

The whole gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment